Home Food Delivery
With the COVID-19 situation our food delivery service is perfect for your safety and ours. You’ll not only be supporting our staff in these dire times for small local business, but you’ll be receiving food-safe fresh food to the highest safety standards. Our home delivery service provides fresh and healthy chef prepared food (with no additives or preservatives), that’s been cooked in a food-safe commercial kitchen that is 5-star rated for hygiene, not open to the public, or directly service the general public in any way (not even for coffee)! Our food delivery service is specially set up reducing cross contamination risks for your safety and the safety of our staff.
If you can’t get to the shops or if you’re finding empty supermarket shelves, then stay away from the shops and get a week’s, fortnight’s or month’s worth of food delivered to your door. Order by Tuesday for delivery on Fridays, or order by Friday for delivery on Tuesdays. Call or email now to receive a menu and secure your first order.
Our DIY Catering menu gives you the opportunity to have Spare Chef’s gourmet dishes at your home or event, and the freedom to serve those dishes yourself at your leisure.
DIY Catering is perfect for a family gathering, informal party at home, or even an office or corporate event. You can even pretend you cooked it all yourself – we won’t tell…
Some clients love to be hands-on and take part in the service of food to their guests. It’s the generosity of giving to their loved ones, friends, or colleagues. This is where DIY Catering is the perfect solution.
Perhaps you’re just time-poor and want to order in a week’s worth of delicious and healthy meals for your home. You might want to mix and match our main dishes, side dishes, and salads and have your family’s week’s dinners all ready for when you get home from a busy day.
Enjoy our beautiful food, freshly crafted by our chefs, ready for you to heat and serve. Our DIY Catering menu includes dishes of internationally influenced cuisine, beautiful side dishes and gourmet salads.
When ordering DIY Catering we recommend the following minimum order ratios for a balanced meal of your favourite dish combinations. (For larger appetites add 10%-20%)
Main Dishes – 400gm pp
Side Dishes – 300gm pp
Salad Dishes – 200gm pp
Naturally we can tailor the service to match your needs, so Contact Us for more information, pricing or a free quote.
DIY Catering can be collected from us in Coffs Harbour, or we can arrange delivery. Delivery is available to Bellingen, Raleigh, Valla, Nambucca, Smoky Cape, and even South West Rocks in the south. Or North to Woolgoolga, Mullaway, Wooli, Brooms Head, Maclean, Grafton, Yamba or Micalo Island. And inland to Dorrigo, Upper Orara, Gleniffer, Glenreagh, Nana Glen, or even Armidale. Delivery fees will apply, but collection from Coffs Harbour is free.
DIY Catering Menu
Main Meal Dishes
- Moroccan Spiced Lamb & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks (2) With Red Wine & Rosemary
- Beef Stroganoff In A Traditional Mushroom Sauce
- Beef Bourguignon With Baby Potatoes and Rich Red Wine Sauce
- Mediterranean Chicken With Cherry Tomatoes, Olives & Red Onion
- Chicken Tagine & Preserved Lemon, Coriander And Olives
- Portuguese Chicken Pieces With Charred Lemon, Coriander & Peri Peri Sauce
- BBQ Pork Belly With A Smoky Sauce
- Indian Butter Chicken In A Mild Curry
- Thai Green Chicken Curry In A Fragrant Sauce
- Beef Rendang & Baby Potato Curry
- Indian Lamb & Kumara Korma
Roast Main Meal Dishes
- Beef Topside, Sirloin or Fillet Roast Served with Mustard and Gravy
- Roast Pork Leg, Loin or Belly with Crackle, Apple Sauce and Gravy
- Lamb Leg with Rosemary and Mint Jelly
- Seasoned Roast Chicken Pieces and Gravy
- Baked Leg Ham With A Mustard & Brown Sugar Glaze
- Traditional Lasagne With Rich Meat Filling
- Vegetable Lasagne With Fresh Sliced Vegetables
- Fettuccini With A Creamy Carbonara Sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Penne With Chicken, Mushroom & Thyme Sauce
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Bake
- Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Char Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Glaze
- Potatoes Roasted in Duck Fat & Sea Salt
- Roasted Chick Pea Ratatouille
- Basmati Rice Pilaf
- Coconut Jasmine Rice
- Buttery Cous-Cous With Fresh Cut Vegetables
- Fat Hand Cut Kipfler Wedges
- Charred Corn On The Cob
- Butternut Pumpkin Half Filled With Feta, Herbs & Pepitas
- Balsamic Glazed Carrots
- Chef’s Garden Salad
- Traditional Tangy Coleslaw
- Corn & Coriander Slaw
- Bean Salad Medley With Corn, Capsicum, Celery, Shallots & Parsley
- Moroccan Couscous Salad With Chickpeas, Onion & Capsicum
- Baby Potato Salad With Dijon Mustard Dressing
- Creamy German Potato Salad With Bacon
- Spanish Rice Salad With Olives & Capsicum
- Greek Salad With Feta & Kalamata Olives
- Chickpea & Roast Pumpkin Salad With Honey Dressing
- Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad In A Garlic Dressing
- Summer Beetroot Salad With Kumara, Pumpkin & Carrot
- Fresh Fruit Platter
Selection of seasonal fresh fruit, sliced.
- Tapenade Platter
Selection Of Tapenade House-Made Dips, Olive Oil and Dukkha. Served With Fresh Cut Vegetable Batons, Crisps & Toasts
- Mezze Platters
Selection Of Tapenade House Dips, Spanish Chorizo, Marinated Fetta, Semi Dried Tomatoes, Olives, Salami, Prosciutto, Falafel, Char Grilled Vegetables, Crisps & Toasts.
- Mediterranean Grazing Board
Gourmet Cheese Selection of Triple Cream Brie, Maffra Cheddar & Blue, House Dips, Spanish Chorizo, Prosciutto, Salami, Char Grilled Artichokes, Marinated Vegetables, Falafel, Olives & Grapes, Crisps & Toasts
- Seafood Grazing Board
1 Doz Sydney Rock Oysters Natural, 1 Doz Peeled King Prawns, House Poached Mussels, Salmon of the day (smoked/gravlax), Tempura Calamari, Lemon & House Tartar
- Please see our Finger Food menu for an extensive list of finger food items suitable DIY Heat-and-Serve.