Spit Roast Catering Coffs Coast
The ever popular style of Spit Roast Catering, or carvery catering is one of the Australian icons of popular catering. The humble roast carvery is without a doubt the most budget friendly catering solution around, and a huge crowd-pleaser so you can’t go wrong.
Of course, days are gone where a dirty rotisserie is set up on your front lawn for old fashioned Spit Roast Catering where your venue was filled with eye-watering smoke and a back-yard-cook puts out spot fires. Instead we use modern cooking techniques to bring you perfectly cooked and succulent roasts that are perfect every time. While the Spit machine has been retired, it’s been replaced with high quality carvery catering fit for a king. We still like to call the style of service Spit Roast Catering, so everybody knows what we’re talking about…
The Spit Roast Catering style of catering is simple, yet delicious, and has a beautiful display of mouth watering roast meats, that has been know to tempt the odd vegetarian… Naturally we can tailor the service to match your needs, so Contact Us for a free quote or more information.
Catering Service Description
For our Spit Roast Style Carvery Catering, we offer DIY, Delivery, or a fully staffed buffet style service for your event. The choice is yours to fit your budget and service requirements. We offer a Silver, Gold & Platinum service package to help you with your catering plan, or you can fully tailor a personal menu and service for you.
The style of Spit Roast Catering is no exception at Spare Chef. We believe that if it’s worth doing it’s worth doing right, so even the humble carvery buffet can be tailored to anything from a backyard relaxing feast to a meal fit for a king.
Carvery Catering is simple, yet delicious, and has a beautiful display of mouth watering roast meats, that has been known to tempt the odd vegetarian… When matched with our high quality service it’s even perfect for a special occasion or wedding reception.
Catering Service Area
Spare Chef Catering is completely mobile and we specialise in bringing our services to you. Our carvery or spit roast style menu can be collected from us in Coffs Harbour, or we can arrange delivery or a fully staffed buffet service. Our service area includes Bellingen, Raleigh, Valla, Nambucca, Smoky Cape, and further south to South West Rocks and beyond. Or North to Woolgoolga, Mullaway, Wooli, Brooms Head, Maclean, Grafton, Yamba or Micalo Island. As well as inland to Dorrigo, Upper Orara, Gleniffer, Glenreagh, Nana Glen, or even Armidale.
Full Menu – Roast Carvery Catering
- Roast Beef (Choose Rump, Sirloin or Fillet) Served with Mustard and Gravy
- Seasoned Roast Chicken Pieces
- Roast Pork (Choose Leg, Loin or Belly) with Apple Sauce and Gravy
- Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Mint Jelly
- Leg Ham With A Mustard & Brown Sugar Glaze
Hot Potato Dishes
- Roasted Potatoes With Garlic & Sea Salt
- Steamed Chat Potatoes With Herbed Butter
- Potato Bake With Creamy Sauce
Hot Side Dishes
- Char Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables With Balsamic Glaze
- Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Roasted Chick Pea Ratatouille
- Buttery Cous-Cous With Fresh Cut Vegetables
- Charred Corn On The Cob
- Butternut Pumpkin Half Filled With Feta, Herbs & Pepitas
- Balsamic Glazed Carrots
- Vegetable Lasagne
- Meat Traditional Lasagne
- Chef’s Garden Salad
- Traditional Tangy Coleslaw
- Corn & Coriander Slaw
- Bean Salad Medley With Corn, Capsicum, Celery, Shallots & Parsley
- Moroccan Couscous Salad With Chickpeas, Onion & Capsicum
- Baby Potato Salad With Dijon Mustard Dressing
- Creamy German Potato Salad With Bacon
- Spanish Rice Salad With Olives & Capsicum
- Greek Salad With Feta & Kalamata Olives
- Chickpea & Roast Pumpkin Salad With Honey Dressing
- Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad In A Garlic Dressing
- Summer Beetroot Salad With Kumara, Pumpkin & Carrot
- Selection Of Seeded Rolls & Butter Portions
- Coffs Banana Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mud Cake
- Orange & Poppy Seed Cake
- Vanilla Bean & Strawberry Sponge Cake
- Fresh Fruit Pavlova
- (or perhaps something more up-market such as a Petite Fours range)