Spit Roast Catering Coffs Coast
Spit roast catering, or carvery catering is one of the Australian icons of popular catering. The humble roast carvery is without a doubt the most budget friendly catering solution around, and a huge crowd pleaser so you can’t go wrong.
Of course, days are gone where a dirty rotisserie is set up on your front lawn, and your venue is filled with eye-watering smoke while a back yard cook puts out spot fires. Instead we use modern cooking techniques to bring you perfectly cooked and succulent roasts that are perfect every time.
The Spit Roast Catering style of catering is simple, yet delicious, and has a beautiful display of mouth watering roast meats, that has been know to tempt the odd vegetarian… Naturally we can tailor the service to match your needs, so Contact Us for a free quote or more information.
Catering Service Description
Being inspired by international cuisine and Modern Australian style, Spare Chef can provide variety beyond any other catering service. Bringing restaurant quality food to you, your catering will become a talking point for your guests and create a memory for you that will last a life time.
Spit Roast Style Carvery Catering is no exception at Spare Chef. We believe that if it’s worth doing it’s worth doing right, so even the humble carvery buffet can be tailored to anything from a backyard relaxing feast to a meal fit for a king.
Full Menu – Roast Carvery
- Roast Beef (Choose Rump or Sirloin) Served with Mustards and Gravy
- Seasoned Roast Chicken Pieces
- Roast Pork (Choose Leg or Loin) with Apple Sauce and Gravy
- Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Mint Jelly
Hot Side Dishes
- Roasted Potatoes With Garlic & Sea Salt
- Steamed Chat Potatoes With Herbed Butter
- Char Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables With Balsamic Glaze
- Potato Bake With Creamy Sauce
- Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Traditional Tangy Slaw
- Creamy German Potato Salad In A Mayonnaise And Sour Cream Dressing
- Mescalin Salad With Mustard Vinegarette
- Chef’s Mediterranean Salad
- Chickpea Pumpkin Salad In A Sesame Oil Dressing
- Moroccan Couscous With Vegetables In A Garlic Dressing
- Selection Of Seeded Rolls & Butter Portions