Casual Hospitality Employment
Spare Chef Catering provides a unique service to the entire Coffs Coast and beyond. Like no other company in the area, we are dedicated to off-site catering at a range of private venues, not just in Coffs Harbour itself, but from South West Rocks, to Armidale, to Yamba, and beyond. Our service style is typically high-end, while still being able to offer day-to-day catering options for corporate, sporting, or social events. No matter what we do we do it in a professional and sleek manner aimed to impress the client.
Many of our bookings require casual wait staff, bar staff, and back-of-house catering assistants, cooks and chefs. This is especially the case for our weekend high-end weddings and also for our large scale annual events such as the Coffs Gold Cup and the World Rally Championships. It’s a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some spectacular private and public events, and to experience some of the most prestigious private venues at some of the most beautiful places and properties in the area.
We are always willing to look over your resume if you are looking for casual work and meet the following key selection criteria.
To be considered for casual employment you must be able to meet each of the following key selection criteria.
- Be extremely well presented, with excellent and articulate communication skills
- Have a polite, helpful and courteous demeanour, while being respectful at all times
- Have a naturally outgoing personality with self-drive to get things done, and not wait to be asked
- Work well in a team environment, and have the ability to self motivate and work unsupervised
- Have a valid NSW driver licence, with your own reliable transportation, and the ability to get yourself to and from our venues
- Punctual and reliable with the ability to proactively plan travel journeys and locate venues
- Be willing to travel, sometimes long distances, to events if not held at local venues in Coffs Harbour
- Have a current RSA and for back of house cook/chef/C.A. current Food Handling Certification
- Experience in hospitality and customer service is preferred but not essential
- Most importantly you must not be afraid of hard and fast paced work
Please email all resumes and applications to email@example.com